Saturday, March 7, 2015

You have wings to FLY!

You have wings to FLY! | Creative Mag


I have to admit that not having a face on the page is definitely not my style. But that doesn’t mean this is the last time I’m going to try this paper overlapping art journal kind of page. After all, it was fun trying to arrange the paper bits in such a way to visually look better.
Of course, there’s plenty of room for something better than the page today, but for the moment I am happy with it as it’s the first time when trying this kind of art journal page, leaving outside the usual faces my journal hosted until today.


Click to read more! 


#artjournal
#mixedmedia
#collage

See you soon,
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!