Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September breeze

I'm on vacation. It's a lovely September weather, and it feels like there it's June, not September. I can hear children screaming on the beach, the waves slowly hitting the shore, the sun is terribly shining on the sky, and I'm having a frappuccino in my hotel room.

It's too hot to stay on the beach, and I'm not allowed to stay in the sun when is that hot and burning. In fact, none of us should stay out in the sun at the evening hot hours, although many are looking to get as much sun as they can get, forgetting that a nice healthy tan can be achieved only at the early hours of the morning and right before the sun sets in the evening. No need to burn your skin, ladies!

On the other hand, here are some vacation photos I did till now. ;) and there are many more, but it's hard to post them from my phone! :) Enjoy!


a sketch after a photo <3 p="">

the perfect sunset ;)

an a view from the hotel room

...and me!



3 comments:

  1. El boceto es increíble!!! Un besito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Noelia! Es en mi nuevo bloc de dibujos ;) El paper no es muy bueno, se puede ver el lápiz el la espalda de la hoja....
      Pero de todos modos voy a dibujar y usarlo como un bloc de varios intentos !

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a whale of a time there, Cristina! I'm eager to see more photos from your beach vacation. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!