Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Only 15 hours to go


Tomorrow (like better said today) we'll hit to the airport and fly to Barcelona. I have to tell you I'm pretty anxious about it and want to make sure I won't forget a thing. We are still not sure whether the airport security officers will let us pass with some things we have in our luggages like my mascara, or eye shadows or my eye pencils. They may say these are potential harmful and may hurt someone or may be used as weapons? I really hope they will let us pass with this, as I don't have my body oil, my toothbrush or tooth paste....and I have no clue where will get all that in Barcelona...late evening...oh!

But I intend to pay for the big luggage when we come back from Barcelona, so we can actually buy so things like perfume, deodorants, face cream or body or I don't know...WE don't have too much money so that's why we haven't decided yet. The truth is that I don't want to spend too much money, but them again, I really don't want to feel sorry I haven't bought some souvenirs to remind us this trip.

I'll go to bed now, I want to get up early, at 8 or 8:30....

See you in Barcelona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!