Sunday, July 22, 2012

Life it's a playground


I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I so much wanted to try this and see what comes out of it, that I cannot even believe I was just about to give up. The reason I haven't is because my husband remind me why I am doing this and how badly I need this. It is going to be IT or ...not. One way or another, I have to try this if I want to move on. If I want to look forward and find my way. I got so many questions ans so many scenarios that I've come to the conclusion that none of this can't be sure. They are all thoughts dancing up and down my head. I will know for sure probably on Friday, but I'll know the non-official results on Wednesday at noon.

Of course, medicine it;s not an easy faculty. There will be 6 years and I'll have a lot of work for that matter. I'll have seminaries, lectures, practical courses and most of all, lessons among dead bodies, dissecting them step by step in order to learn the mysteries of the human body. It will a long way. But in this journey I'll find great stories, meet wonderful people and learn whatever it is needed to become a great doctor.

It's very late right now and I'm going to shut this down. Next 2 days will be full and I'll have to make the most of it.  See you soon, with or without it! ;-)

PS. I have to write about Barcelona and my dreams to move there (at least during the summer).



2 comments:

  1. ¡Hey, Fashion Lover! No sé que quieres decir en tu comentario, pero puedes intentar escribirlo en español ;)

    ¡Gracias por tu visita!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!