Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just figured out.(DO NOT LOOK/OPEN if you can't stand the blood)

Warning! DO NOT LOOK/OPEN if you can't stand the blood or things related! Explicit content!

Medicine can only be learn by seeing things. And where do you get to see the best videos ever? On YouTUBE, of course! So I just pop into some medicine videos very well explained. In fact, I already had a playlist called Well Medicine in which I've saved the most interesting videos related to medicine!

In fact, this is what I'm going to do tomorrow to get some understanding on the nervous system and other human systems!










Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OH, myyyy, myyy! This is incredible! I never thought I could see this on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!