Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Precious Life and Precious Moments

I was just doing my routine when I hear the phone ring. I pick up the phone and answered: at the other side was my dear friend, calling me back after we had a short talk earlier today. She was at work and couldn't talk bacause she was about to go on air.
After hearing what she was saying, I stood a moment and thought about what she said: a dear friend and colleague has cancer and she is mixed up with feelings, wondering how she may help and so many other things going through her mind. I've listened her voice while my mind was giving the verdict: I am perfectly happy and I can yell out loud so every singly man can hear me! I AM HAPPY! I am healthy! I am incredibly lucky! I am loved! I am blessed to live the life I live! Yes I am! And as I was ending the conversation, I knew I am in the right moment, in the right position, in the perfect time of my life. I don't have kids, but I will be a mother one day. I am not married, but I don't want to be married so much. After all, what is that - a paper you cannot use! Why get married!? When talking about kids, that's something else, but marriage? Why do it when I don't need it? I am perfectly well as I am and I'm glad and thankful for all I have!

God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!