Thursday, May 26, 2011

I just got the answer

Yeah. just hitted me this morning when I was making my coffee : from all those things messed up in my life, one is for sure the fact that I'm still living with my parents. I love my parents and I'm happy I can still be at the same table with them every day. I come to the age that I almost feel they are growing so old that I can barely want to leave them. And that's not good for me. Nor for them. Then why am I still here? Because I have no choices. No money to move on my own. No possibilities to have my own house, not even to pay a rent. That because I don't want to be a slave again. NOT anymore. I feel I don't want to play this (corporation) game ever again. Going to work 8-10 hours a day won't worth all the money in the world~! I don't want to end up as a piece of poorless girl with no family of my own, being unable to smile to the sun, I want to actually relax after work, I want to be happy! And this is happiness for me: to do whatever you like (and enjoy and feel love for) and earn as few as you need, as much as you can take your head on the shoulders without being drawn in the process.

But I cannot do all this things without leaving the nest. I have to do something to {un-block} this situation. I'll never be a 100% a grown up responsable person until I do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!